Terry Knitted Fabric Individual9 months ago - Services - Salem - 383 views
Terry Knitted Fabric is piled jersey fabric made with a special attachment in regular circular knitting machines similar to woven fabrics. The Terry Knitted fabric has loops on the fabric surface. Terry fabric can be classified on the basis of weave, such as 2-pick terry, 3-pick terry, 4-pick terry, 5-pick terry, and so on. In the case of 2-pick terry, it can be formed at one side of the fabric. However, the stability of the loops is very poor due to poor binding in the main body of the fabrics. These fabrics were prepared especially for the bathrobes and because of the instability of the loops, this fabric lost its market.
Terry knitted fabric is softer, more flexible, and more comfortable than woven terry fabrics. Terry knitted Fabric feels soft, with good extension, elasticity, wrinkle resistance, and moisture absorption. It has also excellent heat retention. Owing to its softness and absorbency, it is widely used in beachwear, towels, bathrobes, etc.
What is Single Jersey Fabric, What Are Its Features, and Where Is It Used?
Single jersey fabric is produced with the RL plain knitting technique. RL plain knit fabrics have plain (R) loops on one side and only reverse (L) loops on the other.
In the patterning of RL knits, different images are obtained by working with auxiliary knitting elements such as hangers and skips. Colorful patterns can be obtained with the jacquard technique. Patterns such as lines in the transverse direction can be applied with colored threads. In addition, it is possible to obtain different patterns by arranging the needle and steel arrays
SUPREM FABRIC PROPERTIES
– Their front and back faces are different from each other.
– Fabrics that are produced in the form of tubes, but can also be cut and used in the form of open width.
– Wider widths can be obtained in single jersey fabrics compared to rib and interlock fabrics.
– It stretches at approximately the same rate both transversely and longitudinally.
– If they are too stretched, their shapes may be distorted.
– When used as a garment, it is worse to wrap the body than other weft-oriented knitted fabrics due to their less flexibility.
– Single jersey knit fabric knit has fewer patterning possibilities than other knits.
– Since the knitting report is formed on a single needle on a single plate, it is the knitting type with the least amount of yarn spent per unit area.
– When cut, curls occur from the sides towards the back of the fabric and from the top and bottom towards the front of the fabric.
– They have less tendency to wrinkle.
Suprem knitted fabrics are widely used in summer outerwear, sportswear, and medical clothing. It is also used in underwear, although it is less used.
There are varieties such as emery single jersey (plain dye), ringed single jersey, ringed lycra, single jersey, boucle single jersey, and silvery single jersey. It is also used meticulously in Aydoğan Knitted Pajamas.